What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment aimed at diminishing many concerns on the face and body. Mesotherapy treatment can be used for face, neck and under-eye rejuvenation and also for common concerns such as hair thinning.
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Improvement in the skin’s complexion and radiance
- Prevention of wrinkles and rejuvenates and revives dull, tired looking skin
- Improves tone and elasticity of sagging skin on the hands, décolleté & neck area
- Treats all skin types safely
Consultation and Treatment?
We offer an initial – free consultation. We’ll sit down with you and discuss your goals and expectations and put together a realistic plan, tailored specifically for you.
About the treatment
Mesotherapy treatments involve injecting Hyaluronic Acid directly into the mesoderm (middle layer of the skin). This nourishes and rejuvenates the skin by promoting the production of collagen and elastin. It also stimulates your skin’s metabolism. You can expect your skin to look plumper, hydrated, radiant, glowing and firmer after a course of mesotherapy injections.
NCTF Skin Rejuvenation
NCTF® 135HA is a unique, Positive Pro-ageing, polyrevitalising solution that provides the dermis with the essential ingredients it needs to thrive. It creates the optimal environment to reboost fibroblasts activity, which are responsible for the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
Stimulates the skin without changing the facial features or expressions- Containing free HA, the New Cellular Treatment Factor (NCTF®) smoothes out fine lines, restores radiance, deeply nourishes the skin and increases the density of skin.
Mesotherapy For Face
Mesotherapy is a great treatment if you’re looking for firmer, rejuvenated, brighter skin. It can help improve your skin’s texture and tone, as well as helping to reduce dry patches by deeply hydrating the skin.
You’ll notice a plumper, more youthful appearance after your treatment, which can help to stimulate your skin’s natural regeneration process.
How does Mesotherapy work?
Mesotherapy promotes the production of the building blocks of the skin, as well as stimulating your skin’s metabolism, resulting in a rejuvenated, firmer skin. This popular treatment corrects the underlying issues such as poor circulation and inflammation that can cause skin damage.
A course of mesotherapy treatments is required to achieve optimal results. There is no preparation time and minimal downtime.
Local anesthetic is applied for approximately 30 minutes before your treatment to ensure client comfort. The Mesotherapy treatment itself takes between 30-60 minutes.
Mesotherapy injections can treat an array of skin conditions such as ageing skin, superficial lines and wrinkles, under eye area, hair thinning, stretch marks and hair thinning. To find out which Mesotherapy treatment is suited to your individual skin concerns please see the table below for guidance.
We apply local anesthetic approximately 30 minutes prior to your Mesotherapy treatment so you will experience no pain or discomfort.
It is recommended that you have some time to recover after your Mesotherapy treatment. You will experience some superficial swelling, which will settle within 24-48 hours. Although rare, other possible side effects include the appearance of some small needle marks which will also resolve within a few days. Treatment around the eye area may take longer to settle – possibly 5-7 days.
For optimum results, we recommend a course of 4-6 treatments of Mesotherapy. Once you complete the recommended course, the results can last from 12-18 months.
Before your treatment
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red, you are advised not to make social plans on the day of your enhancement.
- Do not take aspirin or anti-inflammatory medication such as Ibuprofen 2 days before your enhancement.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor.
- Keep alcohol intake to a minimum 2 days prior to your enhancement.
- Do not use 1% Retin-A skincare products close to the area to be treated for 2 days prior to treatment.
- Do not use AHA skincare products close to the area to be treated for 4 weeks prior to your procedure.
- Avoid professional chemical peels close to the procedure site for 4 weeks prior to your treatment
After your treatment
- If any redness persists do not go back to using glycolic acid until it is resolved
- Skin may feel dry and tight, this is quite normal. Please use extra moisturiser
- Do not use a sunbed, sunbathe, sauna or steam bath for 24 hours after Mesotherapy
- Always use recommended sun protection
- Avoid electrolysis, waxing, bleaching (face) for 5 days
- Do not swim in chlorinated water for 3-5 days
- No excessive exercise immediately after
- Make up can be applied, mineral is recommended
- Take directed advice if undergoing laser or IPL treatment